Whimsical Curiosity
 
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
>:O Making a Stand.
So, as I have mentioned sometime before in my previous posts, I play on Travian quite frequently. It's a little online game that requires a few clicks of the mouse and tada! you're finished for the day, it quite honestly could take you five minutes just to play.
You have cute little farms, and you get a cute little village where you build your cute little city, and train cute little soldiers. I lie. It's not the SIMS.
Me and my bf are being attacked like crazy.

pricks.

There's this alliance that is continually attack our poor little villages. (My bf has 3 XD)
*sigh*

and all my cute little druidriders and haeduans are dying...
(^^my beloved druidrider.)

*strikes a pose*

FOR LIFE AND LIBERTY!! WE SHALL FEND OFF THE INTRUDERS OF OUR CITY!!! GRAAAAAHRRGGG!!!

*cough* *cough*


*CRYYYYYYYYY!!!*


In memory of my brave little druidriders and haeduans that protected Althenon, Evereska, Hug Nichi, Leet World, MADISON, eraidor, and my village likkle Lunamare.

Each and everyone of you will be remembered and honored.


...


poor things. I SHALL AVENGE YOU ALL!!

*pouts*


I've already started waking up early to fend off attacks XD
I'm starting to feel the crushing blow, but I'll never cave in...and if they do take me down, I'm not going down without taking the bad guy army with me! >=)

...


I've become obsessed. doh.

posted by Nichi @ 2:34 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At June 18, 2008 at 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG so cute! *signs up*

    dude I love these types of websites I get easily hooked >.>

     
  • At June 18, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Blogger Naturally Jenny said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At June 20, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Blogger Chiara said…

    Ahha Nichi you're adorable <3 My hunny and I have an unhealthy addiction to pokemon xD

     
  • At June 21, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Blogger The Faux Fashionista said…

    Hahaha you are too cute!~~ My roomie plays on Travian too. I'm constantly hovering beside her looking at the cute characters in these computer games :P I think she's moved on to the latest Final Fantasy? Gotta love them cutesy creatures!

     
  • At June 22, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Blogger [ ♥ тαммι ¢нєяιѕє ] said…

    haha the travian ads are everywhere! xD

     
  • At June 23, 2008 at 6:29 AM, Blogger Nichi said…

    lol yeah, the ads are ALL over the place ^.^

    it's SUCH a fun game though!

     
  • At June 23, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Blogger Aradani said…

    ahaha what an interesting little game. I'm not much of an online gamer.. or any sort of gamer for that matter. I'm more of an rpg game watcher. I make someone play (the bf or my brothers) and I yell out directions lol- backseat gamer. I don't play because all I want is the storyline.

    but yeah, I was lookin forward to your sum young hoe entry = [. I posted on like the 20th or 21st because I knew I would forget if I waited until the last day.

     
  • At June 26, 2008 at 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehehe im gonna try that game, knowing it will only take me 5 mins a day to play, :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay