Whimsical Curiosity
 
Sunday, June 1, 2008
much-a-going on...
There are so many things we take for granted in our lives.
A couple of bloggers I know have posted about their loses in their lives and I am proud to say that I did feel extremely sorry and touched, and it wasn't fake sympathy...

But then I read Kimmei's blog post...and I burst into tears.



The two stories above touched me the most, the first one especially.
I cried, I cried for Lurve and her friend, I cried for An unknown girl, I cried for Song Xinying's Parents, and I cried for that baby's mother, and I cried for everybody hurting because of a lost loved one.
I'm sorry, I was going to post something different to contrast the bad taste of my last post, but I feel this is more important.
We really should not take our loved ones for granted, we should cherish and hold them close to us everyday.
posted by Nichi @ 4:29 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At June 1, 2008 at 9:37 PM, Blogger Naturally Jenny said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At June 2, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Blogger ilurvemakeup said…

    Did you read about the father who shielded his daughter from getting hit by a drunk driver? :( He got killed crushed on a fence and died holding his kid up from danger...

    I teared up inside just reading that and now this. Till this day I can't look at the pics taken during the earthquake in China.

     
  • At June 12, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Blogger The Faux Fashionista said…

    Gosh that is so sad....I teared when I read that. Living so far away and safe from harm makes us forget that there are so many out there who are suffering and in pain. At least for us we have the option of turing and looking the other way, which is what most of us tend to do because we can't handle the emotions.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay