Whimsical Curiosity
 
Monday, June 16, 2008
I be taggeded.
1. Have you been trying to avoid something or someone?
Well, not really :/

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Eastern Asia Tour!! *throws up a peace sign*

3. What do you enjoy the most (physically)?
Hugs and Kisses, lots of hugs and kisses.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
The type of happiness that lasts a day.
Yes, it can buy happiness, just not the deep, tingly, heart-warming kind of happiness.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Hm, living in a house that me and my beloved built ourselves in the Philippines, with a family of our own...oh...and a cute little garden and fountain ^.^

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
the creature dearest to me.

7. If you win $1million, what would u do?
psh. shopping spree baby.


8. What is your favorite type of food?
it's called: FOOD.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She always comments, I like people who leave comments.
She's really furney.
And she's cool to talk to.

What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years time?
making love and babies. what? oh. :D I didn't say that. :P

11. Would you date someone who's at least 10 years older or younger?
I would date someone 10 years older, but never younger.

12. If there's a next life, what would you like to be reborn as?
your mom.

13. What is your ambition?
To be an accomplished artist

14. Do you believe in Love in First Sight?
I agree with Pika. I believe that would be lust. So no.

15.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The huggable lovable BF.

16. What drives you crazy these days?
0.o the BF lawlz.

17.If you have a chance, which part of your character do you like to change?
my lack of self-confidence...it really does get in the way sometimes.

18.What music you have been listening to recently?
meh. rap and r&b type of music...which is kind of silly since I don't like that genre very much.

19.What is your least favourite animal?
pigs. they're not cute. they're dirty, nasty, smelly, and...well...piggy.

20.Do you hate being tagged?
not really, I don't mind at all.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged

(I'm not going to tag anybody, if you want to do it, just go ahead and feel free...I'm too busy to go and tag somebody right now, I'mma go to bed...night everyone.)
posted by Nichi @ 8:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay